Wednesday 16 October 2013

I Speak Words In Silence.....

This Title reminds me of the song "When you say nothing at all" by Ronan Keating. I love thoose moments when words are not needed and you can look at someone and know exactly what they are thinking. Its a bit of a guessing game but Its cute.
Anyways....Today I am spoiling you with Items from Boho Culture Fair and Pure Sales Room.
Firstly this beautiful Ring is from Boho Culture Fair made by one of my favourite brands in Second Life, Shake Up! I love big bold jewerally like this! How you can wear it with almost anything. Secondly this warm knit top is from the Pure Sales room this week and comes with a long brown skirt but you are able to wear them seprately made by Liv Glam. 
Happy Humpday :P

Want Theese Items:
Sweater: Tik Tok from Liv Glam (Pure Sales Room Item)
Ring: Promise Ring from Shake Up (Boho Culture Fair Item)
Hair: Flourish from Magika
Make Up: Catliner 009 from CStar and Chubby Lipstick, Intense Freckles and Teeth fro Shake Up
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush Skin
Pose: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment