Friday 18 October 2013

Before The Light....

Well, I cant even remember the last time I even wore stockings!!! Let alone waited for a hot night of ummm...... Anyways this sexy new outfit is from Countdown! I love the mix of a glittery jacket mixed with lingerie. Its soooo sexy and so mysterious and also Lola Tango friendly! To match this sexy outfit I chose a skin from Blush Skins with the added Make Up...I love this fierce Purple Shadow on the skin mixed with the Nude lips its just perfect and so flirty! I love my smexy look! 
Have a Sexy Weekend ;)

Want Theese Items:
Outfit: Enigma from Countdown
Skin: Elle Skin - Party With Me from Blush Skins
Make Up: Catliner 009 from CStar and Teeth 001 from Shake Up
Ring: Flowers for Madeline Dress Ring from Dalinks
Hair: Pocahontas from Lelutka
Pose: Lean Poses from Zzang

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous and sooo sexy! ♥ Lovvve the blue...

    ReplyDelete