Sunday 15 January 2012

*Lady In Red*

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight,
I've never seen you shine so bright,
I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance,
They're looking for a little romance, given half a chance,
And I have never seen that dress you're wearing,
Or the highlights in your hair that catch your eyes,
I have been blind
The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek,
There's nobody here, it's just you and me,
It's where I want to be,
But I hardly know this beauty by my side,
I'll never forget the way you look tonight
Chris DeBurgh
Today I feel beautiful in this amazing huge red dress by Vero Modeo! The elegance of it is just too much to take! I'm a sucker for a pretty dress and well this blew me away! Bouquet has done amazing with the detail of this dress! I love the hips! That little bit of Uniquness makes it an adorable dress and very out there in the fashion world!
I mixed it with a hairbase and Hair attachement both from Boon, I'm really into hair attachments right now! Especially this beauty, It looks like a style a ballerina would wear and makes you look extra Chic! To be honest this is one of my fav blogs so far just because im so in love with the look!


Dare to be red?

Want theese Items:
Dress: Jennings gown from Vero Modeo
Hair:YN0241 hair in blonde with Hairbase from Boon
Jewerally: Venice Rose Earrings and Necklace in Sliver/Black from Zuri

All Photos done by Ashia Denimore - Pixel Icon Studios
Founder of Pixel Icon Studios and Pixel Icon School Of Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment