Monday 21 July 2014

S4L: All You Need Is Love!

Firstly I am sorry for being away for just under a few weeks... RL keeps stealing me and well my home connection hasn't been too good not to mention helping with Stand4Love entries and RL Job Interviews. So anyway this year I am proud to be helping with Stand4Love and Omgosh there has been so many entries. I think me, Rico and Edi have lost count. Anyway Today I had some spare time and did one of my versions. I hopefully will be doing one with Ben at a later date. I stand for love because I believe Love should have no boundaries that includes if you are gay, straight or bisexual. Luckily over the last year there have been some marriage changes in some countries including England where we are allowed to marry someone of the same sex but in some counties people are still fighting to marry someone they love...So again I ask this year that we are all show our support. That is why my styling today centered around this beautiful cardigan made for Stand4love as a FREE gift made by lyrical b!zarre. I completed my look with this amazing hair from from HairFair 2014 which is raising money from Wigs for Kids. Emo-tions is donating 50% to the charity so if you love it, it really is worth the purchase as you are also helping children in need. Have a beautiful start of the week <3


Want Theese Items:
Cardigan: Stand4Love from Lyrical B!zarre (S4L) NEW
Hair: Envy from Emo-tions (HairFair 2014) NEW
Skin: Renata Skin from Wow Skins (OMG)
Make Up: Seductive Eyeshadows from Topazia NEW
Catliner 009 from CStar
Odd Beauty Freckles from Milk (Came with Hair)
Teeth from Shake Up
Eyes: Immortal from IKON NEW
Jewels: Gothici Crux from Moondance
Pose: Amacci

No comments:

Post a Comment