Friday 2 May 2014

Cause I'm Happy....

As promised I am back again, I wanted to catch up a little. Today has been such a ugly day for weather in England and it makes you really miserable. But its May so it means Summer is just around the Corner right? Fingers Crossed.
So Today I decided to wear some Liv Glam which has a HUD that you can change the design with 3 different colors and 2 different patterns. Its really bright and happy especially for days like these. I added some more beautiful jewels from Finesmith, this is probably my favorite set from Finesmith and the metal is texture change another reason to love Yula. I  finished the look with some hair from Emo-tions. I got my ginger back on and its so pretty because in my skin tone, bright reds dont look too good on me but I love this faded ginger from Emo-tions. 
I think I found my new skin and this is Mabel from Blush Skins, I been wearing her for a few months now, but I decided this is my permanent change for Sessie. I like it because it has more glow and perfect for the upcoming Summer. Now all I gotta do is wait for the sunshine.

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Party In My Head From Liv Glam
Jewels: Sarit in Brown from Finesmith
Hair: Rosa in Faded Flames from Emo-tions
Skin: Mabel Skin in Nude from Blush Skins
Make Up: Lips 076 and Catliner 009 from CStar and brow 5 from BlackLiquid
Nails: Matte Set from MUA (For Slink Hands)
Pose: Adle 3 from Wetcat

No comments:

Post a Comment