Thursday 11 April 2013

My Dear, We have everything....

Today I took a trip to the Gyset Market after seeing this beautiful dress posted on Poulet's Flickr page, Its mesh and so stunning, you can chose to dress it up or down and for under 100L. How can you resist. All you have to do is join the Gyset Market group to get lots of products at great prices. I love this because I really love dressing casual. Taxi - Gyset Market

I added some beautiful new jewels from Finesmith made by the beautful Yula, this set is great. I love the fierceness it brings. It also come with shoulder beads and a headpiece and a new hair called Chevia from Emotions, I had to wear this because I love the sweeping fringe. Hope your all looking forward to the weekend :)

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Luisana Dress from Purple Moon (Gypset Market Item)
Jewels: Shameless in Black and Noir Ring from Finesmith
Hair: Chevia in Flames from Emo-tions
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of Red from Shake Up
Pose: Adle Set from WetCat

1 comment: