Tuesday 23 April 2013

I wish I could run to you.....

I bet this time of night you're still up.
I bet you're tired from a long hard week.
I bet you're sitting in your chair by the window looking out at the city.
And I hope sometimes you wonder about me.
Taylor Swift - I Almost Do.
I know! I know! Its Taylor Swift but I really love the lyrics of this song. And it reminds me of all thoose times you try so hard to not contact someone. I am sure we have all gone though it! Anyway today I am wearing a beautiful red gown I got from Sascha's Designs for a formal event. I fell head over hells in love with this, firstly red is my favourite color and I love the gold embroidary over the bodice. Secondly it has 3 different skirts but I chose the split hip swirl as it shows off our model long legs and I really am not a formal girl at the best of times. I added one of my favourite hair's from Emo-tions. Love this as it has the rose attachment included which was really ideal for this dress. I love Emo-tions there are lots of amazing hair and excellent textures. Really worth a look if you havent checked it out.

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Mystica in Red from Sascha's Designs
Hair: Tyra in Flames from Emo-tions
Jewels: Amore Capari from Chop Zuey
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of Red from Shake Up
Nails: Shape 2 in Gold from Finesmith

No comments:

Post a Comment