Monday 1 April 2013

Girl On Fire....

She's just a girl and she's on fire
Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway
She's living in a world and it's on fire
Filled with catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away
Alica Keys - Girl On Fire

Well Easter is nearly over and that only means one thing, that spring is on its way. Today England even spoilt us with a tiny bit of sunshine. Spring has to be my favourite season because I love watching all the flowers grow and also I love the little bit of sunshine we get, it makes getting out of bed in the morning a little easier. Anyway today I am wearing a set of jewels made by Finesmith for Miss Belguim last year and I literally fell in love as soon as I saw it, and it looks even better on. So I am really happy with my daisy jewels and that little bit of sunshine I have or had as its 8pm now. 

Want Theese Items: 
Jewels: Touhed by the Sun from Finesmith
Hair: Tiffany in Feux from Vanity Hair
Make Up: 084 Lipstick from CStar
Dress: Euridice from Desir 

1 comment: