Thursday 15 November 2012

Your Face....

That girl in the song had it so good
I wish I could close my eyes and see you
I wish the sky had your face
And the oceans had your eyes
And the sunset had your lips
And I had you
I don't wanna lose your face

And i don't wanna wake one day
And not remember what time erased.
Taylor Swift -Your Face
I'm extra excited today to blog because Sachy sent me one of his new realeases and I'm so in love with it, Its a beautiful black dress with amazing details on the shoulder but  I fell in love with the layers on the skirt the most! This is beautifully made and Sachy has decided to make it Limited Edition so theres only 50 being sold in his store. I added a beautiful headdress from Bliss Couture which i have had a while. I really love Bliss for Headdresses as you can get any style you desire there. I completed my look with stunning shoes from Maitreya where you can change the color of the straps to match any outfit! 

Want theese items:
Dress: Carmen Miranda from Strip'd
Shoes: Allagre in Black from Maitreya
Hair: Sami Attachment from Baiastace
Headdress: Shaleesa Hat in Noir from Bliss Couture
Jewerally: Perola from Kunglars
Pose: Elegant 09 by Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment