Tuesday 30 October 2012

Run....

So we lay in the dark,
cause we've got nothing to say.
Just the beating of hearts,
like two drums in the grey.
I don't know what we're doing,
I don't know what we've done.
But the fire is coming,
so I think we should run.
Daughter - Run
I'd like to say my day has been good, that would be a lie.So to cheer myself up I went shopping, I got one of Vogue's newest realeses for Halloween. Its Limited Edition and only on Sale for the next few days as we say goodbye to October. Its called Rhawnie named after one of my favourite members of staff at Vogue. Its sexy just like her. And this is not any halloween outfit. Look at it, you could use this again and again. I added a edgy updo from Vanity hair. It comes in lots of tip opitions, I chose to have red tips to match Zalyn's beautiful creation. I finished the look with jewerally from Finesmith. Yes Finesmith is back open with a brand new Store!!!!! I hope you enjoyed my little Halloween Blog. 

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Rhawnie Halloween Gown - Limited Edition from Vogue
Jewerally: Shinobu from Finesmith
Shoes: Truimph in Black from N-Core
Hair: Heat Wave in Noir/Red from Vanity Hair
Make Up: Elegant Beads Eyeshadow from Vogue & Dark Red Lipstick from CStar
Lashes: Seriously Vamp Lashes from Boudoir
Skin: Elle Skin - NoScars from Blush Skin
Pose: Space 2 from Posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment