Tuesday 16 October 2012

Dreamer Girl

Tell me that I could have it all
Tell me that I wouldn't change at all
Tell me the is not too long
Will I give up a few years from now
Will I've this drawn someway somehow
Tell me that I should keep holding on
Baby Baby

Close your eyes
Life's a dream
Maybe someday one day….
Asa - Dreamer Girl
Today I felt it was needed to blog, even though I have 101 things to do! Eek!! Anyway on Monday I managed to pop along to the Black Only Fashion Event and picked up this beautiful casual dress from Loovus Dzevavor , I really wanted to style it differently as I wasnt feeling in a pretty mood. So I added Yellow Jewerally from BlackLiquid. I really love this piece, Its casual but yet edgy. She has a great selection of edgy pieces in her store ranging from Shoes to Make up.
I decided to add some yellow shoes from MStyle, which I own in almost every color and rarely take off. They match the jewerally perfectally. I finished the look with one of my favourite hair attachements from Baiastice. I actually am not a fan of yellow but I really like this!

Want Theese Items:
Dress: Noir Nightmare from Loovus Dzevavor (Black Only Event)
Shoes: Goshi Pumps in Aureolin from MStyle
Jewerally: Orbital Solar in Yellow from Blackliquid
Hair: Invasion Hair in Red from Baiastice
Pose:  Wicked 04 from Posesion (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment