Wednesday 7 March 2012

Skyscaper!

Skies are crying
I am watching
Catching teardrops in my hands
Only silence as it's ending, like we never had a chance
Do you have to, make me feel like there is nothing left of me?
 You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like i'm made of glass
Like i'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper!
Demi Lovato - Skyscaper
 Todays post I chose this dress, because in this video Demi is wearing a simular dress walking across the sand barefoot! Which when I styled this outfit, thats what I was thinking! A maxi dress to wear on the beach but yet look stylish and chic! And that exactly what Gizza has achieved with this Dress! Im so impressed because even when u walk it has an amazing movement to it! It comes in an aray of colors but I chose the green to bring out my green eyes! 
I matched it with with some jewerally from Finesmith which Yula bought out this week. Its one of the first summer designs I have seen in Secoond Life but its a really great piece to have but if your intreasted go grab it now because theres only limited amounts of each color and for only 300 Lindens for the necklace, ring and earrings! How can u resist?

Im soooo ready for the Summer now! In England its sooo cold! I want Mr Sunshine back!

Want theese Items:
Dress: Mai Dress in Floral Citron from Gizza
Jewerally: Organic in White Leather from Finesmith
Hair: Just in Red 08 from Elikatira
Make Up:Chocolate Flyshadow from Glamorize and Shake Up Lara Lipstick in Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment