Thursday 15 March 2012

Everyday it will Rain

There's no religion that could save me
No matter how long my knees are on the floor
So keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm makin'
To keep you by my side
To keep you from walkin' out the door.

'Cause there'll be no sunlight

If I lose you, baby
There'll be no clear skies
If I lose you, baby
Just like the clouds
My eyes will do the same, if you walk away
Everyday it'll rain, rain, ra-a-a-ain
Bruno Mars - Rain

My reason for the choice of song is no other than the fact that this is a song which features in Twlight's Breaking Dawn which was realesed in the UK this week!If you know me in Real Life orSecond Life you will know about my huge crush on Robert Pattinson! Anyways yesterday i took a trip to the location where Fashion for Life is taking part! A huge event where every penny raised gets donated to Relay for Life. Of course the first place i headed was Vogue made by Zalyn Bailey in which I discovered this amazing dress! Zalyn has done wonderfully with this beautiful design so i got to look pretty and give my lindens to charity at the same time! This dress has kept on trend wth Zalyn's Spring collection! Which is full of spring colors with every dress named after a flower! 
I matched this dress with Shoes from MStyle which i have had for a while now but always match my outfits and come in every color your heart desires. My next major crush on this outfit is the Make Up by Shake Up! It comes in a huge aray of colors! And look how beautiful it is! This color im wearing was ideal for my outfit! And they have an amazing color selection for the spring! So Impressed! Needless to say you should Check it out!
 Lastly you need to check out this jewerally from Finesmith Designs! It was put into the Fashion Limitied store for a reduced price of 270L but theres only 19 pieces remaining there.I love the way Yula can create such dramatic pieces for even Formal outfit! She truely is a genius!


Want theese Items:
Dress: Strelitzia Dress for FFL by Vogue
Jewerally: Straw Earrings and Necklace by Finesmith
Shoes: Gossi Pumps in Magenta by MStyle
Hair: Mari Hair in Pomegranate by Bliss Couture
Make Up: Lara Lipsticks in Fawn and Dolce Eyeshadow in 01 from Shake Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment