Thursday 16 February 2012

Happy

So what if it hurts me?
So what if I break down?
So what if this world just throws me off the edge
My feet run out of ground
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
Cause i'm just trying to be happy, yeah
Just wanna be happy, yeah
Holding on tightly
Just can't let it go
Just trying to play my role
Slowly disappear, ohh
But all these days, they feel like they're the same
Just different faces, different names
Get me out of here
I can't stand by your side, ohh no
And watch this life pass me by, pass me by
 Leona Lewis - Happy
 Todays Blog I got my inspiration from Rhawnie Ramblings. The dress I saw and knew it made to be mine! So I sent her a IM and I went across and grabbed the dress. This is the version in Lace made by Zalyn Bailey of Vogue! It comes in around 5 different colors and its a really cute outfit to wear just around Second Life! I love thetexture and how cute it looks with the belt wrapped around the hips!
 I matched it  today with this Ultra hot hair from D!va! Which has a choice tio either wear it with the head scarf or without and also the head scarf is custom! so you can chose from an aray of colors to match any outfit! Now let me talk about Make up! I was lucky enough to meet Loko who is Co-Owner of Glamorize! She gave me lots of great Eyeshadows to Blog and i chose this sliver one for the Blog which really brings out your eyes ad is really affordable!!

Finishing my look I chose This amazing bracelet from Finesmith which completes the look and is one of Yula's latest realeses! I love this bracelet though and i can hardly remove it!! Hope you all enjoyed day casual look!!

Want theese Items:
Dress: Noel in Lace by Vogue
Hair:Natsuki2 in Garet by D!va
Make Up: Lipstick 2 by Diamond Avatar
Flyshadow2 in Platnium by Glamorize
Eyeliner in Dark Night by Glow
Shoes:GOSHI Pumps in Isabelle by MStyle
Jewerally: Noir Ring and Heartology by Finesmith
Shape: Lisboa Shape by Shake Up

No comments:

Post a Comment