Sunday 12 February 2012

Dance For you

I just wanna...
Show you how much I appreciate you
Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you
Wanna show you how much I will forever be true
Wanna show you how much you got your girl feelin' good
Wanna show you how much, how much you're understood
Wanna show you how much, I value what you say
Not only are you loyal, you're patient with me bay
Wanna show you how much, I really care about yo heart
I wanna show ya how much, I hate being apart
Show ya, show ya, show ya til you're through with me
I wanna keep it how it is, so you can never say how it used to be.
Beyonce - Dance for you
 Today I chose to do my first post wearing Lingerie, I got to show some flesh!! Lucky you! Anyway this is from Vogue and its one of the sexiest Lingerie i own! Coming an a ray of colors! especially realesed for Valentines day! The most romantic day of th year!!

I mixed this with aa beautiful updo from Vanity Hair, Since i decided to turn to red i have been having fun experimenting with all the different hairs! Its so different from being Blonde! So much possablities! I decided to go with this beautiful jewerally set from Finesmith which i acyually found on Marketplace which allows you to change the the colors! So it can match any outfit and is really good for casual and formal outfits! 

This Lingerie really is a must have! Especially if you have that special someone who makes your Second Life complete!

Want theese items:
Lingerie: Sharri in Onyx from Vogue
Jewerally: Imagineer from Finesmith
Hair: Minerva in Teen red from Vanity Hair
Make up: Vogue Glitter, Action yeliner and Noya lashes
Shoes: Coquette in studded black from N core

No comments:

Post a Comment