Friday 30 December 2011

What Doesn't Kill you......

You think you got the best of me
Think you had the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back
Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
Footsteps even lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone
Kelly Clarkson - Stronger
I have had this song on repeat for like a week now! Makes me feel more confident in Second Life and Real Life! Makes me believe in myself! See the Lyrics might be about a love story but I believe anyone can do anything they set their hearts to do! So no negitive attitudes from myself today! So therefore this outfit reminds me I'm a women and im gonna take on the world!!!!
This outfit is from Bliss Couture, The jacket is the piece of clothing that makes this outfit! If ur feeling really daring you could go topless underneath I added a top from Wear Me! I also added it with the Fire Engine Pants! And the centre piece is this amazing necklace from Finesmith! This is the most perfect casual Jewerally I have found! Its just simply beautiful! You wont find a better quality and matches with most colors and a must for the upcoming Spring Season.


Remember - If you dont succeed at first....Try and Try Again!!


Want Theese Items:
Top: Annie's Top in Black from ::Wear Me::
Jacket: Ruffles Coat in Red from Bliss Couture
Pants: Flare Jeans in Fire Engine Red from Bliss Couture
Jewerally: Diconay Necklace from Finesmith
Hair: Alanis Hair from Bliss Couture


All Photos done by Ashia Denimore - Pixel Icon Studios
Founder of Pixel Icon Studios and Pixel Icon School Of Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment