Thursday 15 December 2011

Color of the season!

Red is associated with fiery heat and warmth. It can also mean danger (burning).
Red is the color of blood, and as such has strong symbolism as life and vitality. It brings focus to the essence of life and living with emphasis on survival. Red is also the color of passion and lust.
 http://crystal-cure.com/red.html

Does'nt this outfit remind you of Mulled Wine? And as its that time of year, I feel I little christmassy stepping out my home (that got invaded by kittycats) in the warmest color in the chart! Even though this outfit involves shorts and a crop bra top underneath the light jacket it makes my RL self feel mega warm! Vero Modeo has done an amazing job with her winter collection and this is just one outfit of a whole range of amazingness!
Today I am showing you all one of my newest skins made by Diamond Avatar and its 50% off at the moment so runnnn! Good skins are so good come by and i managed to fit this skin without changing my shape in the slightest! I really feel english in this skin and that exactly what i been trying to achieve in Second Life!


Want theese Items:
Outfit: Muge in Brick from Vero Modeo
Hair: Eva in Brown Sugar by Exile
Skin: Shila in fair from Diamod Avatar
Shoes: Move Pumps by Elkitira



All photo's taken by AshiaDenimore


No comments:

Post a Comment