Thursday 15 September 2011

Sneak Peak At Lushish Catz Item for Runway Hunt!

Well i had the beautiful manager from Lushish Catz contact me today! She let me have a sneak peak at what she has made for the Runway Hunt! Oh my it was just so beautiful! I love the dress! Its so pretty! I love how dramatic it is but looking sexy all at the same time!


I mixed this dresswith beautiful hair from Bliss!! I have loved this hair far too long! Im soooo happy with this dress! The hunt will be running from 1st-31st of October 2011! So come grab yours!

Come look beautiful and Sexy in Lushish!

Want theese items:
Dress: Runway Hunt dress starts 1st October
Shoes: Haru in black from Purple Moon
Hair: Angelina Hair from Bliss
Earrings: Daisy from Virtual impresssions in Bliss
Make Up: Runway Make up from Vogue

Photographer ~Kay Aristocat (Owner of Lushish Catz)

No comments:

Post a Comment