Sunday 11 September 2011

Bringing out my Wild Side!

So here i am looking though marketplace and i come across this beautiful top made by Gizza, Now this is pretty low cut for me but i love how it looks, with its sequined top half and white torso its just one of them tops i wanna go dancing in!

I mixed it up with some ISON leggings that i found on marketplace in my early days of second life! When 100l seemed like alot of money! So i think this outfit is very beautiful yet affordable!


Hope you all enjoy my street look!!!

Want Theese Items:
Top:  Glamour White Sequine by Gizza
Leggings: Leather leggings by ISON
Shoes: Polka Pumps in Cream by Purple Moon
Hair: Malibu in Apricot by Exile
Jewerally: Rhondain Sliver by Finesmith

Photos by Aunya Hotshot ~ Kiss This Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment