Friday 2 September 2011

GoodBye Grixdale!

Sooo i got a notification that Grixdale were closing on 31st August so i thought id check it out and.....OMG! Why are they shutting. I got this dress and its beautiful! Its so casual and cute. Im so in love with it! And it was only 100L. So i had to buy it! Also i got this make up FREE!!


So i teamed my goodbye dress with beautiful heels from Purple Moon and a beautiful casual beaded necklace from Finesmith. I think i look mega cute including this really cute casual hair from W&Y! Woo!


So here my cute casual going shopping in Second Life Outfit!

Want theese Items:
Dress: Wolf and I by Grixdale
Shoes: Polka Pumps in Brown by Purple Moon
Jewerally: Charlotte Beads in Brown Chrysoberyl by Finesmith
Hair: Hair New 161 Typpe C in Brown from W&Y Hair

Photos by Aunya Hotshot ~ Kiss This Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment