Thursday 18 August 2011

New House.....New Me!

Sooo i got a new house with some amazing friends! So i wanted to celebrate with the amazing Bindee! So i got her to take some photo's of me in my new casual clothes. Now this top is beautiful! I love the contrast of  pink, white and brown all mixed together! Its just simply beautiful

I teamed it with theese mega cheap Jeans from Five which i love and wear all the time! As they are the perfect color and length for me and my shape! i matched my top with theese beautiful cream shoes! Bindee knew where they were from instantly! My style Guru!

Sooo all in all i had a fun shoot with Bindee at my new house!


Want theese items:

Top: Front Tie Bolero in pink from Reagle.
Jeans: 20 cool blue from Five
Hair: Valerie in Beach from Exile
Shoes: Polka Pumps in Cream and Orange from Purple Moon
Necklace: Nautical Charm Necklace from Yummy.
Bracelet: Athena Bracelet in Gold from Finesmith

Photographer: Bindee Resident, check out more of here work here! http://dana.chinoyray.com/category/games/second-life/look-book/

No comments:

Post a Comment