Tuesday 16 August 2011

Falling in Love with Bliss all over again!!

Well i was looking around bliss again trying to find the hunt pieces and i excidently walked past this beautiful dress! I called a friend over to see what she thought and she said it was English Casual so i had to have it! It's very elegant but fun at the same time and i dont know when ill next be taking it off!


I teamed it with the most amazing hair form Vanity! I usually dont like theese wild styles! But this i love! So maybe their styles are growing on me! I pulled on some of my Poshiest Shoes i own and i was good to go!

I feel like i belong in the 50's in this dress! It just gives me that feel! Im Gwen Stafani meets Kate Winslet! Now wheres my Jack! Hehe!

Want theese items:
Dress: Silva in Cream from Bliss
Shoes: Sayuni in Black from Haysuriza (Azul)
Earrings: Pearl Earrings from Alienbear
Hair: Zarine in Blonde by Vanity Hair

Photographer: Bindee Resident, check out more of here work here! http://dana.chinoyray.com/category/games/second-life/look-book/

No comments:

Post a Comment