Friday 14 February 2014

I Feel The Fall.....

I am turning into a Blogging Mess! Im Sorrry... Forgive Meee! Real Life has been a lil hard this week, but I hit it a few times with a baseball bat and I'm back. Anyway..... Today I am starting with these amazing jewels made by the talented Yula Finesmith for the Couturier Docks which sadly the round ends pretty soon for this Month but its a great place to get fashioned up! I'm pretty sure theese amazing jewels will also be in the Mainstore soon too if you miss out at TCD. I did a little mix and match, the top being a item in the Gizza "Fall In Love" Event Made my Liv Glam. I love the beautiful front scarf trailing down my thighs only avaliable to 28th Feb so Runnn...
Happy Valentines Day Sexies :*

Want Theese Items: 
Top: Love Is To Die from Liv Glam (Gizza Fall In Love Event Item)
Skirt: Mini Skirt Dark Leather from Maitreya
Jewels: Hamara from Finesmith (Couturier Docks Item)
Hair: Judith from Emo-tions
Make Up: Catliner 009 from CStar
Skin: Elle Skin from Blush Skins
Prop & Pose: Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment