Thursday 16 January 2014

Who Knew....

Alright.... So this song reminds of the first time I thought I was in love, Obviously I was only 16 and in my case it wasnt love at all. But "Who Knew" by Pink sort of holds some nice memories for me. For me its so beautiful how one song can hold so many memories. 
 So for Today's Post I want to talk about this beautiful swing prop from WetCat Poses for the Poser Pavillion which comes with Single or Couple Poses and the Couple Poses are so romantic with all that kissing and stuffs is literally too adorable to handle. So this is a pretty short Blog as Its like 1am and writing seems to be lost at the moment. 
Sweet Dreams Sexies :*

Want Theese Items:
Prop & Pose: Lights Romance Swing Prop from WetCat @ Pose Pavillion
Top: Shorty Tank from Valentina E
Jeans: Zipper Skinny Jeans from Maitreya
Hair: Stephania from Truth Hair
Tattoo: Bharati from White Widow
Hairbeads: Hemp Hair Beads from Earthstones
Piercing: Cyberbites from Puncture
Make Up: Lara Lipstick and Teeth from Shake Up and Catliner 009 from CStar
Skin: Elle Skin in Pale from Blush Skins

No comments:

Post a Comment