Wednesday 3 July 2013

Your mind is beautiful!

I really am clueless to how designers do this. The ideas they come up with it blows me away each and every time I get sent something or I see something else on another blog or store. I can really say this with this beautiful NEW gown from Purple Moon, called Aquarelle formally a group gift but now Poulet has made 7 new colors including the white version I'm wearing above. I loveeeee the bright flowers and this really reminds me of vacations in the sun. I honestly love the flowers along my face feeling complete with this stunning new hair from Emo-tions called Dream. Wearing one of my favourite skin's called Mabel. I remember when I first got this skin, I fell instantly in love with the Make Up upon it! How the red plays with my green eyes. So many amazing items from so many amazing stores. Time to get Summary!!!

Want These Items:
Dress: Aquarelle in White from Purple Moon
Skin: Mabel Skin in Pure Bliss from Blush Skins
Hair: Dream in Flames from Emo-tions
Jewels: Lolita Set from Lazuri
Make Up: Janire Lipstick in Shades of Yellow from Shake Up
Pose: Wetcat

No comments:

Post a Comment