Tuesday 2 July 2013

But....I can't hear a word you say!

Yay! July is here! How did the year go so quickly and I have adored 2013 so far! Anyway Today I was searching You Tube for a title to this post and I stumbled across this amazing cover by Sam Tsui and Oh My God he blew me away! You should so check it out. Heres the link to the cover Titanium. I love this song firstly because Its such a strong beleiving song about never quitting. "You shoot me down, but I wont fall, Titanium" I never really listened to the lyrics before but Sam really made me sit there and listen. I have spent the last 30 minutes scanning You Tube finding other covers by him. I hope you love him as much as I do. Today I am spoling you with this dress that is only 25L from Apple May on Marketplace but only in this color but its stunning and was so meant for me after sharing my Real Life name. 

Want Theese Items: 
Dress: Sarah in Purple from Apple May
Jewels: Nes in Amathyst from Finesmith
Hair: Lively in Irish Red from Lelutka
Cosmetics: Double Eyeliner and Janire Lipstick in Shades of Pink from Shake Up
Skin: Cindy Skin from Blush Skins

Direct Link to Apple May Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment