Wednesday 8 August 2012

Don't Speak - Vintage Fair

You and me, we used to be together 
 Every day together,
  I really feel that I'm losing my best friend 
I can't believe this could be the end
It looks as though you're letting go 
 And if it's real, well I don't want to know
Don't speak I know just what you're saying 
So please stop explaining  
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
No Doubt -Dont Speak 
Well this song is a little strange for me to use, As I actually got one of my best friends back this week which put a huge smile on my face. So we decided a trip to the Vintage Fair was needed. Where I picked up this goregous dress from Molichino. It really is wooooow! I also picked up some amazing jewerally from WTG so I decided to wear them together. Vintage Fair is open 4th Aug – Aug 29th and will showcase 250+ brands each exploring inspiration from the vintage eras of 1920 – 1980.
I really do love this fair as I love dressing up in elegant clothes! Long dresses, pencil skirts and beautiful blouses is all the rage and will most certainly get you noticed. Heres your taxi if you fancy taking a trip there: Vintage Fair.

Want Theese Items
Dress: Jaci Dress in Gold from Molichino (Vintage Fair)
Hair: Serene Hair in Pomegranate from Bliss Couture
Jewerally: Prelude Necklace and Choker from WTG (Vintage Fair)
Nails: Finesmith Nails in Golden from Finesmith

1 comment: