Tuesday 4 October 2011

Made In Chelsea!

My look is 101% inspired by the UK television programme Made In Chelsea! Where all the reality stars walk around in the poshest clothes, attending big events and falling in love! So I decided to take a trip to Mon Tissu! Where i got this beautiful white shirt (without the attachement) and beautiful chic skirt which I have to say I fell in love with as soon as I saw it!
I teamed this cute outfit with a jacket from Tres Blah in the same location! I completed the look with my new fav hair store for everyday hair Dura Hair! The quality is amazing and for just over 120L! Seriously its a must go store!
I can only dream I'm a star in this hit show falling in love with Spencer!!

Want theese Items:
Top: Cropped Tank Top in Off- White from Mon Tissu
Skirt: Gauzy Skirt in Black from Mon Tissu
Jacket: Striped Cardigan in Black from Tres Blah
Jewerally: Tres Beau Ribbion Pearls
Shoes: Flirty White from Mary Jane Shoes

Photos taken by Dana Yotov

No comments:

Post a Comment