Friday 14 October 2011

Catching up with Bliss!

Well, How long has it been since I blogged about Bliss? I feel its been too long! So here I am with another amazing dress! I feel it lets me express the Gaga inside of me! Its so beautiful yet it has that Gaga feel about it! And are wondering where the hair is from? Yes that is also Bliss! She's one of my favourite designers! This dress is actually an older realese but i couldnt resist blogging it! 




The Shoes are from Mary Jane Shoes and are ideal for cocktail skirts as they are so beautiful and sparkly! You really should check out the store and the amazing selection they have there! The nails are from Purple Moon and they complete this outfit perfectally! 


Hope you all enjoyed my little catch up! Mwah


Want theese Items: 
Dress: Annarita in black and white from Bliss Couture
Shoes: Smitten from Mary Jane Shoes
Nails: Chalk White from Purple Moon
Hair: Angelina Hair by Bliss Couture
Necklace: Trifle from Chop Suey


All Photos ~ Dasia Mocha

No comments:

Post a Comment