Monday 25 June 2012

Song For A Friend

Well you're magic he said
But don't let it all go to your head
Well I bet if you all had it all figured out
Then you'd never get out of bed no doubt
All the thing's that I've read what he wrote me
Is now sounding like the man I was hoping To be 

Keep on keeping it real
Cause it keeps getting easier indeed
He's the reason that I'm laughing
Even if there's no one else
He said, you've got to love yourself 
Jason Mraz- Song for a friend
7 Months, 3 Attempts later here I am graduating from Miss Virtual World Modelling Academy! Pheww I did it!! Im so glad I finally did it! I know I wasnt ready before but now im 110% ready to take on the world! And I feel I can do it in this chic outfit. Our task was to wear something you would wear to Vogue Magizine Cover shoot! I love this outfit! The long pants make my legs look even longer than they already are and I have to admit I did have to buy theese in a few colors. 
    This Clutch I actually bought in LOQ Hair store, I knew it had to be part of this outfit as soon as I saw it, I love how glittery it is! I would buy this clutch in real life because you can mix it with anything, Casual, Elegant even Formal. Really its one of the best i found. Which includes with pose animations or not.

Want Theese Items: 
Top: Maitreya Bodysuit in Nude Mixed with Claire Dress Green Tones from Lpd (Only attachment)
Pants: Kay Pants in Aqua from MOLiCHiNO
Shoes: Goshi  Pumps in Chocolate from MStyle
Bag: Rome Clutch in Green from LOQ
Hair:KBO906 in Red from Boon

No comments:

Post a Comment